Book a Table
For your Virgin Sunday Roast Lunch
As you are joining us soon for a Sunday Roast we wanted to let you know what to expect from your dining experience, how to book it and how to make the most of your visit. Our Sunday Roast is available from 12-4 on Sundays. If you decide you would like to dine at a different time or day then your £55 Sunday Roast dining experience can be swapped for our £55 three course and a cocktail dining experience which is available every day of the week.
There is always a vegetarian starter and we have daily vegetarian main course, so don’t worry if you don’t eat meat or fish.
Your menu has four choices for starters, two Sunday roast mains, five desserts and includes a cocktail each. You can see a sample menu here.
Our menu changes seasonally, so may not be identical to this one, though some dishes stay on all year round.
WHEN YOU CAN DINE
DRESS CODE ADVICE
Our dress code is smart casual. As a guide, jeans are fine, but no sportswear, please.
You can book in advance for a Sunday Roast between 12pm and 4pm any time with no restrictions, subject to the restaurant having availability.
If you would like to dine on a different day you can choose to swap your Sunday Roast dining experience for the three course dining experience with a cocktail each instead. Please note this cannot be booked in advance for a Friday or Saturday night. These evenings are subject to availability from 48 hours before.
You will need both your voucher’s Serial Number & PIN:
- Click Book Now; select your preferred date, time and party size.
- Choose your Experience then complete your details.
- Add your birthday if you would like to receive special offers in the future and use the Comments box for any special requests or to let us know if you’re celebrating an occasion.
- Enter the Serial Number and the PIN into the labelled boxes.
- It is much faster to book online, but if you need assistance please feel free to call us on the reservation number.
Sirloins have an excellent balance of flavour and tenderness and sit just above the fillet, so best served medium rare.
© London Steakhouse Company