Book a Table
For your Red Letter Days Dining Experience
As you are joining us soon for lunch or dinner we wanted to let you know what to expect from your experience, how to book it and how to make the most of your visit.
RELAX WITH A COCKTAIL
First of all, enjoy one of our three delicious cocktails made at the bar – a Whisky Mac, a Passion Jazz or a Captain White.
There is always a vegetarian starter and we have daily vegetarian main course, so don’t worry if you don’t eat meat or fish.
Your menu has four choices for starters, mains and desserts, including our 8oz house cut rump steak – you can see a sample menu here, which includes our other steaks at a supplement should you want to try something different.
Our menu changes seasonally, so may not be identical to this one, though some dishes stay on all year round.
Good to know
Your package doesn’t include side orders, but most of our main courses don’t need anything to go with them, such as the Boeuf Bourguignon or one of our fishcakes served with spinach.
If it’s steak you like, you’ve come to the right place. All our steaks are served with your choice of sauce from Peppercorn, Bearnaise or our own home-made Café de Paris butter (which has over 27 ingredients). You can choose any side orders from the menu at £4.75 each.
We don’t want you to be limited on choice, so for those guests wanting to try a different steak cut, there is a section on your menu to choose from for a small supplement (£6 to £17).
Good to know
Our steaks are best served medium rare, but if you prefer yours cooked longer, then we recommend our 10oz Tail-on Ribeye with its eye of succulent fat that keeps it tender.
For those of you who want the maximum flavour from a steak, try one on-the-bone as the marrow gives a richer, deeper taste that you don’t get when the bone has been removed.
WHEN YOU CAN DINE
DRESS CODE ADVICE
Our dress code is smart casual. As a guide, jeans are fine, but no sportswear, please.
Availability for experiences MPWAA, MPWAB, MPKAA and MPKAB:
Availability for dinner on Fri and Sat is released at 9am on Wed and Thu respectively of that week.
We are also open for extended lunches from 12pm to 5.15pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Availability for experiences MPWAC, MPKAC:
You can make a reservation now for any time, except New Year’s Eve evening, Valentine’s Day evening and some weekdays in December pre-Christmas.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Vouchers are redeemed 48 hours before the reservation date and amendments or cancellations will not be possible after this time
2. You may be required to vacate your table and details of the return time will be provided in your confirmation email.
You will need your unique reference number:
- Select which restaurant you wish to dine at below; click Book Now; select your preferred date, time and party size.
- Choose your Experience (MPWAA, MPWAB, MPWAC, MPKAA, MPKAB, MPKAC), any VIP upgrade or exchange for A La Carte; then complete your details.
- Add your birthday if you would like to receive special offers in the future and use the Comments box for any special requests or to let us know if you’re celebrating an occasion.
- PUT YOUR UNIQUE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SECURITY BOX. WE NEED THIS TO REDEEM IT. IF IT IS INCORRECT, WE MAY HAVE TO CONTACT YOU AND THE DELAY MAY MEAN YOU LOSE YOUR RESERVATION.
UPGRADE TO A VIP PACKAGE
For an extra £50 per couple, you can leave your wallet at home as your dining experience will include:
A bottle of mineral water
You would only pay for any steak supplements you want to try on the day or any additional items. (Please note, any extras ordered on the day are presented with a discretionary 12.5% service charge)
Rich with marbling and traditionally matured, ribeyes have plenty of fat running through them, which helps maintain extra juiciness.
Fillet is the leanest and most tender cut as it’s the laziest muscle on the cow; a real ‘melt in the mouth’ steak.
© London Steakhouse Company