Book a Table
For your Steak, Fries & Wine Dining Experience
As you are joining us soon for lunch or dinner we wanted to let you know what to expect from your Dining Experience and how to book it.
There is always a vegetarian starter and main course available, so don’t worry if you or your dining companions don’t eat meat or fish.
Your menu has four choices for starters and mains and five for desserts, plus a glass of red or white house wine each. Our 8oz house cut rump steak with fries is one of the main courses and our other steaks are included at a supplement should you want to try something different.
Our menu changes seasonally, so may not be identical to this one, though some dishes stay on all year round. You can see the current menu here.
Good to know
Your package doesn’t include side orders, but most of our main courses don’t need anything to go with them, such as the Boeuf Bourguignon or one of our fishcakes served with spinach.
If it’s steak you like, you’ve come to the right place. All our steaks are served with your choice of sauce from Peppercorn, Bearnaise or our own home-made Café de Paris butter (which has over 27 ingredients). You can choose any side orders from the menu at £4.75 each.
We don’t want you to be limited on choice, so for those guests wanting to try a different steak cut, there is a section on your menu to choose from for a small supplement (£6 to £17).
Good to know
Our steaks are best served medium rare, but if you prefer yours cooked longer, then we recommend our 10oz Tail-on Ribeye with its eye of succulent fat that keeps it tender.
For those of you who want the maximum flavour from a steak, try one on-the-bone as the marrow gives a richer, deeper taste that you don’t get when the bone has been removed.
- Select which restaurant you wish to dine at below; click Book Now; select your preferred date, time and party size.
- Choose your Dining Experience then complete your details.
- Add your birthday if you would like to receive special offers in the future and use the Comments box for any special requests or to let us know if you’re celebrating an occasion.
- Enter the Serial Number into the labelled boxes.
- It is much faster to book online, but if you need assistance please feel free to call us on the reservation number.
Rich with marbling and traditionally matured, ribeyes have plenty of fat running through them, which helps maintain extra juiciness.
Fillet is the leanest and most tender cut as it’s the laziest muscle on the cow; a real ‘melt in the mouth’ steak.
© London Steakhouse Company