Book a Table
For your Acorne Champagne 100 Dining Experience
As you are joining us soon for lunch or dinner we wanted to let you know what to expect from your experience, how to book it and how to make the most of your visit.
There is always a vegetarian starter and we have daily vegetarian main course, so don’t worry if you don’t eat meat or fish.
Your menu has five choices for starters, four for main courses, including our 8oz house cut rump steak, and six desserts. You can see a sample menu here, which includes our other steaks at a supplement should you want to try something different.
Our menu changes seasonally, so may not be identical to this one, though some dishes stay on all year round.
If it’s steak you like, you’ve come to the right place. All our steaks are served with your choice of sauce from Peppercorn, Bearnaise or our own home-made Café de Paris butter (which has over 27 ingredients). You can choose any side orders from the menu at £4.75 each.
We don’t want you to be limited on choice, so for those guests wanting to try a different steak cut, there is a section on your menu to choose from for a small supplement (£6 to £17).
Good to know
Our steaks are best served medium rare, but if you prefer yours cooked longer, then we recommend our 10oz Tail-on Ribeye with its eye of succulent fat that keeps it tender.
For those of you who want the maximum flavour from a steak, try one on-the-bone as the marrow gives a richer, deeper taste that you don’t get when the bone has been removed.
WHEN YOU CAN DINE
DRESS CODE ADVICE
Our dress code is smart casual. As a guide, jeans are fine, but no sportswear, please.
You can book in advance any time Sunday through to Thursday and for Friday and Saturday lunch. Availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 9am on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week, subject to availability.
If you prefer to book a Friday or Saturday dinner in advance, there is the option to dine from the main A La Carte menu instead of the dining experience menu. The £100 purchase price of your voucher will be deducted from your final bill. Select the A La Carte option when booking and include your voucher details if you want to do this.
Please don’t arrive too long before your reservation time. We may not be able to seat you early as we are very busy and have limited bar space, so don’t want to keep you waiting!
You will need both your voucher’s Serial Number & PIN:
- Select which restaurant you wish to dine at below; click Book Now; select your preferred date, time and party size.
- Choose your Experience, any VIP upgrade or exchange for A La Carte; then complete your details.
- Add your birthday if you would like to receive special offers in the future and use the Comments box for any special requests or to let us know if you’re celebrating an occasion.
- Enter the Serial Number which is suffixed with /2 & the PIN into the labelled boxes.
- Please see below where we have highlighted the Serial Number and PIN on a sample dining experience.
- It is much faster to book online, but if you need assistance please feel free to call us on the reservation number.
Rich with marbling and traditionally matured, ribeyes have plenty of fat running through them, which helps maintain extra juiciness.
Fillet is the leanest and most tender cut as it’s the laziest muscle on the cow; a real ‘melt in the mouth’ steak.
© London Steakhouse Company